Healthy Living & Healthy Family | Expo 2017
It’s that time of year again, Wahoo! Healthy Family Expo time. March 26th 9am-5pm at the Vancouver Convention Centre. The kids and I went last year and seriously had a blast. It was packed full of entertainment for the kids and lots to browse for mom & dad. It’s fun for all ages!
We’re eagerly anticipating this years event! There will be over 200+ exhibitor’s who most will be handing out free samples & testers to try products out for yourself. The whole idea around Healthy Family Expo is to help our families discover healthier alternatives whether it be for food, household cleaners, daily products & activities!
You’ll find a whole Stage Schedule Here… That includes performances by Bob’s & Lolo, Jessie Farrell & many more! The best part is that the first 500 guests to arrive will receive a packed full swag bag, the first 200 adults will receive passes to Science World!
Last year it was really nice because there was a designated stroller parking place & an area set away to feed & change your babies while in private. The Healthy Family Expo is really set up just for families to make them feel at home.
This year your little ones will be able to meet their favourite CBC Kids Characters!
Get your tickets online Here… using this discount code to receive two for one tickets to the event!! Children under 16 get Free Admission & all activities are included in the ticket sale
- Meeting popular CBC Kids characters Daniel Tiger, Super WHY!, Bookaboo & Scout;
- Bobs & LoLo and Jessie Farrell concerts featuring songs celebrating the natural world;
- HUGE Active Kid Zone with rock wall, giant hamster ball race track, Tumblebus &TumbleTown, Springfree trampolines,Sportball & Pedalheads play areas and more;
- 200+ exhibitors with healthy food sampling & eco-friendly products & services;
- Whole Foods Market Zone, London Drugs Health Zone, and brand new Toyota Canada Outdoor Living Zone, West Coast Kids Healthy Baby Zone, and Green Living Zone;
- Science World fire show and ninja & tumbling demonstrations on stage;
- Vancouver Aquarium AquaVan interactive zone for kids;
- $15,000 Grand Prize Showcase including a 1-year least on a Toyota Prius c;
- Baby feeding & changing lounge with complimentary diapers, wipes & comfy seating;
- Family Rest Stop courtesy of Love Child Organics and lots of stroller parking;
- First 500 adults through the door receive a gift bag full of healthy product samples;
- First 200 adults through the door receive an adult pass to Science World; and
- Partial proceeds of ticket sales support Canucks Autism Network sports programs.
Excited to announce that NEW this year will be Spring Trampoline! Your kids will be able to test one out for themselves & every ticket sale is an entry to WIN one of your very own prize valued at $3000…
Join the 2017 Expo Facebook Party Here to win thousands of prizes at the March 23rd pre-expo Facebook Party 8pm-10pm
Follow Healthy Family Expo:
Keisha Lynne, xx