5 Tips To Help You Spring Clean With Clorox
I know most of you HATE the idea of cleaning, it’s hideous and time consuming with no real outcome in the end, especially if you have children running around. It’s so hard to do, our weeks are so hectic that I barely ever get a chance to clean. And forget deep cleaning!
I really do love to clean, I love that smell of a fresh home and no piled up clutter. Spring Cleaning is probably my favourite time! No Joke. We do a “Spring Clean” every season change to be honest. Do get rid of things we don’t need or use & donate.
As much as I love organic and natural cleaners from time to time, using a deep cleaning product sometimes helps me really get rid of filth that builds up over time. I’ve done lots of natural cleaners throughout the year, but using something stronger really helps for the deep clean especially when I know it’s killing 99.9% of bacteria and germs. Disinfecting to it’s finest!
I’m sharing with you some tips that help me get through spring cleaning, it isn’t always easy but if I get that rare moment to be alone while cleaning I make it fun! I take pride in my home and I want my kids to as well.
5 Tips To Help You Spring Clean:
- Make sure your home is stocked up with lots of caffeine. And dance worthy tunes!
- Products are all lineup and ready to go, no stopping in between to head to the store to pick up things and get distracted… Been there, done that!
- Separate and find some peace of mind to let items in your home go easy. Always say to yourself will I use it, do I use it and does it serve a purpose? And use the 3 month rule!
- Having a organizing system laid into plan always helps before hand. So just in case there are thing you can’t get rid of it’s placed safely away until you know.
- Enjoy your home freshly cleaned for at least an hour before your family comes home to destroy it all!
Happy Cleaning! Enjoy the fresh air and fresh home!
*DISCLAIMER: THE PRODUCTS MENTIONED ABOVE HAVE BEEN GIVEN FREE OF CHARGE FROM THE COMPANY OR PR FIRM IN EXCHANGE FOR BEING FEATURED ON LOVINGLITTLESBLOG.COM. THE PRODUCT FEATURES EXPRESSED IN THIS POST ARE THOSE OF MINE AND HAVE NOT BEEN INFLUENCED IN ANY OTHER WAY.
Keisha lynne, xx