Chocolate & Peanut Butter Halloween Treats!
Did someone say Chocolate!! I love chocolate & I love to bake. The one thing I don’t love is finding the time to do it. There never seems to be enough time in one day. Which is why I LOVE quick & easy-to-make yummy treats. And in our house Rice Krispie Squares are my go-to! I can’t ever go wrong, they last about an hour. But when I mix in PB & chocolate they disappear in even less time!
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 5 cups of miniature marshmallows or 40 regular marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Chocolate sprinkles!
- In a large saucepan over low heat melt butter, peanut butter, cocoa powder. Add marshmallows and stir until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla
- Add cereal, stir until coated
- Press into a pan. cool for about 20 minutes & cut!
Keisha lynne, xx